Dear Soul families & good friends! to celebrate the 18 years anniversary of HK Lightworkers Center, we are honor to present the - Spiritual Enlightened Week hosted by Prasadam/Martina! Special New Year gift for all of you! 1-5, 7-8》 Regular$399，Special $329，6》 Regular$799，Special $699，Old student $649 【1-5, 7-8 Item】Now Special : HK$2,303 , Register all 7 Item HK$2,099, Old student HK$1,999 Course package [1-8 items] ，Regular Fee : HK$3,592, Now Special : HK$2,599, and HK$2,499 for old students.
Awareness week ~ Topic content.
7 - 13 March, 2018 (Wed - Tue) Venue : Lightworkers Center: 7th Floor, Room 701, Lee Kiu Bldg., 51 Jordan Road, MTR Jordan A.
1. How to heal the wound of my inner child ? The first emotional wounds come at the time of the prenatal when my mother may not want me or she was experiencing some other her problems. Another trauma often happened during childbirth which was not simple. In childhood we all experienced rejection, violence, lack of interest, which we are affected for all our life. All these emotional wounds and traumas are reflected in adulthood. We need to go back to these places again, go through emotions that are there frozen and suppressed. Open our hearts and heal them with my love and acceptance of my inner child. Stopping turning myself back to him, as my parents did, but accepting him in unconditional love. It is a painful and, at the same time, very healing process.
2. How to get more love in my life ? During childhood, we experienced a lot of pain, suffering, rejection, humiliation. This is all very painful for a small child. Our body is very intelligent and has the ability to protect us. In order not to feel this pain, we unknowingly closed and stopped feeling, we were frozen or numb. Often we do not feel many emotions and no less gentle nations of feelings. It is a great protection from pain, for the price that we are numb and we do not feel very positive emotions like love, joy, compassion. In our minds, we know that we like someone or something is good, but we do not know how to experience and feel it. Which will be a problem in time. We are depressed and often our partner can reproach us that he does not feel our love. The only way to get started again is to return back to childhood, trauma and wounds and talk to the body, going through a process that sometimes takes a longer time. It is necessary to accept that when I start feeling, I must allow myself to feel everything, also the pain. My reward will then be the perception of love and joy.
3. How to have a better intimate and romantic relationship? How to bring more compassion to myself and to my partner? Most women tend to want to improve relationships, they want more intimacy, romance and men do not want often solve it, they say it's okay. There are many aspects that need to be addressed. Every relationship begins with a relationship to myself. If I am content with myself, intimacy is something natural to me, so I know how to bring it to the partnership. Often we are talking about compassion, but it is mostly in our mind, but how it really feels nobody knows. Another important aspect is that we all have a male and female part in ourselves and need to accept, strengthen and maintain balance. Is my female women sufficiently sensitive and receptive, recognizing and enjoying her femininity? Is my inner man sufficiently stable and supportive? Do I recognize both parts or prefer one of them? Our partners are our mirrors that show us where we are. Another important point is that we are a copy of our parents. We are hypnotized by our family and our ancestors and we are like them. We need to re-open our hearts and feel our nature, to love without prejudices and expectations. Then again comes to our relationship intimacy and mutual fulfilment.
4. How to return to the natural organic lifestyle? How to experience more love, joy and happiness in life ? In the last century there was a huge revolution on Earth. Unfortunately, this has affected our environment, our air, soil and food are poisoned. We are lost in consumption. We live in luxury, but we are still not satisfied. We have everything, but we are still not satisfied and our attention is directed to wanting even more. Money is the main topic. Abundance itself is fine, but it needs to be in balance with the abundance inside. From a spiritual point of view, society is a reflection of individuals. We need to heal not only the earth but also ourselves. We need to return to our nature, to a healthy simple meal, to have a healthy movement, and to get to inner peace, joy and love. Reopen my heart and feel myself. Feel the kindness and compassion of the heart and once again begin to enjoy each day. This is our right and freedom, the human nature we need to awaken.
5. Evolution on the Earth - transition from third dimension to fifth We are very lucky to have been born right now to this time of evolution. It's a huge transition that has taken place over a very long period. We are moving from the third dimension to the fifth dimension, the fourth dimension is just such a door where we will not last long. It is all about changing our vibrations, wave frequency and the way we perceive reality. In fact, there is only one universe and one reality, but the feeling of difference is just about our consciousness. To move to a different dimension, we need to transform consciousness and mind, to open up the heart center, so we learn to perceive higher vibrations and activate brain capacity. The transformation of consciousness is the change in vibrations that our consciousness and physical body must adapt also. At the same time, this is happening with the Earth, which increases our vibrations and our bodies, the mind and the senses adapt to it. It is a transition from duality to unity. The Duality has created personality - ego, cold sense and fear. Unity is connected to the original Creator - the divine consciousness, Source. Unity is love, interconnection, creation from the heart, backed by light, shared joy with others, it is awake consciousness and it is our nature. In unity, they are all interconnected in the hearts and in consciousness with the source golden energy.
6. Zen theater, how to play more, be more creative and not to take myself so serious... We live in a time of great stress of survival. Everyone is in a hurry, no one has time, no one has enough money. We compete with each other who is better. We are continually assessing and we are judged. It creates even more stress and fear that I am not good enough. We do not know how to stop, do only what is truly important and what makes sense. We can not distinguish it. We are too identified with the pace that society has set. We are crazy of it and we think it's normal. There is no room for playfulness, creativity, we are serious. That identification is so deep, we're lost in it and we do not know how to get out of it. We can use Zen theater as therapy for our seriousness and see where we have identified, or hypnotized. It's a great opportunity to see ourself in a different way and change it.
7. How to live in abundance, have success and money ? Our biggest problem is our mind, which constantly limits us. All my beliefs and inner settings are reflected in everything I create in my life. I have to realize that I am the creator of my life, and that I have created everything I already have in my life. Just success and also failure. I create it at any moment, depending on how my mind is set and what emotions I have. If I do not believe I can be successful, I live in fear and stress, so exactly what is reflected in my reality, I'm surviving and everything is very limited. If I know that I deserve success and money, I have no doubts, so even my emotions are very supportive, it comes with trust, joy and enjoyment, and then as a result I really succeed. My wish is fulfilled, I have money and appreciation of my surroundings.
8. How to keep an empty mind in meditation? How to keep a quiet mind in life ? From childhood we are taught to learn and to have as much information as possible. We are trained in our minds, remember, analyze, disassemble, and society recognizes it as the greatest value. Our mind is still busy, and we unconsciously prefer it before the body and feelings. Often we can not sleep for that. If we start meditating, you need to be silent. We are not used to it, the mind is still running and the emotions that we do not like. In meditation it helps to connect and relax the body, to get in touch with his senses. Then learn to feel yourself and accept everything that comes. Watch emotions, observe the mind and stop identifying it. Do not fight but receive. This makes us more conscious and the mind is slowly emptied.
Course package [1-8 items] ，Regular fee : HK$3,592, discounted fee : HK$3,250, and HK$3,000 for old students. Course package [1-8 items] ，Now Special : HK$2,599, and HK$2,499 for old students.
Location : Lightworkers Center - Room 701, Lee Kiu Building, 51 Jordan Road, Jordan, Kowloon (Jordan MTR Exit A / Austin MTR A to East Ferry Street ) Reservation: Becky (852) 2366 0266 / WhatsApp 5691 5837 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ***or you can transfer fee from bank directly Fubon Bank, A/C No.：862-0-722095-6《Lightworkers Center》， and WhatsApp or email us the payslip as confirmation . ***